Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Watch Vin Diesel Mutilate Melons In New B-Roll Footage For RIDDICK



I have a little thing I do on my Facebook web page known as Action Tweets And Blurbs. It's a single of numerous albums I use on my facebook page when I share activity from filmmakers and actors, and I was compelled to weblog this specific post from actor Vin Diesel now that Facebook permits you to embed posts and share them, which I believe is an amazing function.

Apart from, what much better, more cool way is there to welcome the premiere of your subsequent film for your fans? Right? Lol

Anyway, I am in the wee hours of the morning (on a Saturday of all days #facepalm) and I wanted to share the most current B-roll footage from the set of director David Twohy's upcoming film, Riddick. There are a number of behind the scenes miniclips on-line, but this is the most current footage of the set, and the cast and crew, unveiled simultaneously with the film's premiere in Westwood area of Los Angeles this past Wednesday.

Riddick opens at the end of next week in 2D, 3D and IMAX.

Watch Vin Diesel Mutilate Melons In New B-Roll Footage For RIDDICK
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment