Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Donnie Yen Promotes SPECIAL ID In Malaysia

A new featurette is on the internet to market the hugely anticipated domestic October 18 release of the Hong Kong action thriller, Specific ID. Lead actor Donnie Yen was in Malaysia recently to market the film, and in the embed below, he discusses the film, his vision for the action and stunt operate, and the significance of having a good, broader message behind films.

I believe the latter is anything quite noteworthy to keep in thoughts. Certainly all films come with a message in general, and even with action films, there's constantly a nod to one thing slightly much more poignant and personal, and if you see it. I certainly know SPL did...boy oh boy. And if you have not noticed that film yet, you require some help.

I have truly enjoyed covered this flick, and very heavily because its first trailer, in spite of not becoming a resident. And I have to say, it feels good earning my hold the way I have. Even being accomodated by the folks at Easternlight is a actual honor.

My ideal wishes to these overseas who get to see the film initial this month! Currently there are some reviews available on the internet I am not going to study any, but I'll just take a word or two from the blurbs I spot once in a while until I can ultimately see it most likely in 2014 courtesy of Properly Go USA...

Hey, if it comes out here sooner, I'll have no difficulty with that debunk!

Anyway, be on the lookout for updates in the close to future for Iceman 3D Parts 1 and 2, The Monkey King and Last Of The Best, and significantly more!


Donnie Yen Promotes SPECIAL ID In Malaysia
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment