Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Can government see your google search History?

I've read that google keeps a log of all the searches, and then after a couple of years, they delete them. And Google can turn those logs more than to agencies such as the FBI if they have a warrant or something. Your IP address is saved along with the search, the time, and the date.

Do I trust Google on this? No. Google is pretty bad as far as privacy goes. And despite the fact that I am writing this on Chrome, I actually do use Firefox often. Firefox is not as good of a browser in my opinion, but they are geared toward privacy.

Do I trust the government? No. Soon after this whole NSA and Snowden thing, I genuinely don't see any reason to think that they aren't going past what they are supposed to be performing. If anything, I believe they know far much more about us than we feel and they monitor way far more than we feel.
Can government see your google search History?
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment