Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Amy Johnston Interview

Amy Johnston Interview
I not too long ago had the chance to sit down and interview the beautiful Amy Johnston. You almost certainly know her from the 'Thousand Pounds Action Company'. She is a wonderfully fun human becoming and I wish her all the greatest with every single future project, she is genuinely a laugh and I hope she will not keep a stranger to us right here at FCS and I loved every second of her time.

Android 18 - Dragonball Z

Click right here if you choose it on SoundCloud


Clandestine
I apologise for the abrupt ending but Amy had to dash swift, she was laughing so significantly she lost track of time. I would love to share with you guys everything we recorded but this interview was extended enough as it was. We will be hearing from her once again quickly even though so stay tuned, far more laughs on the way!

 
Verify her out more than on:
 
Go right here for Dragonball:
Amy Johnston Interview
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment